2018년 3월 26일 월요일


What is STEM?





STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. STEM is important because it supports every part of our lives. Science is everywhere in the world around us. Technology is continuously expanding in our world.  Mathematics is in every occupation, every activity we do in our lives. By exposing students to STEM and giving them opportunities to explore STEM-related concepts, they will develop a passion for it and hopefully pursue a job in a STEM field. A curriculum that is STEM-based has real-life situations to help the student learn. Programs like Engineering For Kids integrates multiple classes to provide opportunities to see how concepts relate to life in order to hopefully spark a passion for a future career in a STEM field. STEM activities provide hands-on and minds-on lessons for the student. Making math and science both fun and interesting helps the student to do much more than just learn.







Why I choose STEM

I chose STEM, because I want to be a doctor. Being doctor is my dream so I am studying STEM. I heard taking STEM will be a good experience before I go to college. Most of the time I really want to change my track. I always realize that solving math problems are very difficult to me and it is hard to understand, but every time when this kind of mind comes, I encourage myself so that I could concentrate and enjoy  my studies. I have more better reasons why I chose STEM. First, taking STEM is very challenging. The more you experience difficulties the more you will gain knowledge. Second, it gives me satisfaction.When I have difficulties in some problem and if I solve that problem, I feel very satisfied. These are the reasons why I chose STEM.


댓글 30개:

What is STEM? STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. STEM is important because it supports every pa...